Here are just a few signs that Trump's story about Meredith McIver doesn't add up. Research them yourself for a laugh... and a chill.
The Tale of Melania & Meredith McIver
When Michelle Obama's speech came from Melania Trump's mouth, Donald blamed "Meredith McIver." We believe that Meredith McIver is a figment of Donald's imagination -- a conveniently fictitious fall guy. Consider the following:
- Donald admittedly posed as "John Miller," a supposed publicist who essentially presented him as a ladies' man to the press. In 1990 Trump testified in court, “I believe on occasion I used that name.”
- Although Meredith McIver has been presented as REAL in news coverage, the only recent "evidence" of her existence is a letter apologizing for the Melania speech debacle. She did not actually meet with any reporters we can find, and the letter does not seem to be penned by a professional writer.
- Sure, long ago she was listed as Donald's ghost writer... but when his book was faulted for inaccuracies in 2007, whom did Trump blame? Meredith McIver!
- In 2016 the McIver character had no presence on social media until the story broke. The image now presented of "her" seems to be from the 1980s.
- The apology letter attributed to Meredith describes Trump in a manner that simply isn't believable. It describes him as wonderfully gracious and understanding of mix-ups... but we think that when you mess up with DT, you're fired.
If you're out there, MM, drop us a line.